Each episode had it own plot, the episode ends with Moody finding out that her real parents are circus trapeze artists named "The Flying Worthsbergs." At the end of the episode, the screen shows the words "To Be Continued," but The Amanda Show was cancelled shortly thereafter ending sketch in a cliffhanger. Schneider had pitched an actual series called "Moody's Point" to Nickelodeon, but the show was never green-lit.
- Amanda Bynes as Moody Fallon - A girl that worries about her lost mother.
- Maureen McCormick as Moody's mom - Moody's lost mother in a hot air balloon.
- Moody's dad - Moody's father who lost a toe at the end of the series.
- Lauren Petty as Brie - Moody's best friend.
- Molly Orr as Mitsy Rains - Easily offended at what people say.
- Taran Killam as Spalding - A boy who likes Moody.
- Matthew Botuchis as Sternum - A brooding "bad boy" who responds to every question by asking the opposite question
- It's unknown why Moody's mother never came down from the hot air balloon and it just stays up in the sky, when a balloon is supposed to come down days after.
- This parody never appeared with a Hillbilly Moment in the same episode.